The beautiful apartment in Hanoi for rent. Strategically & quietly situated at My Dinh - Me Tri - Tu liem - Hanoi between Le Duc Tho str., and Pham hung Highway, comprising of high rise, middle rise, low rise Buildings, attached & semi detached villas and offices, retail stores, restaurants, cafes and other first class amenities, The Manor (The Manor & Villa Hanoi - Second phase: The Garden Hanoi) is proud of it attractive location, international standard construction quality, outstanding room style & design and management.
. Only a short walking distance to My Dinh National Stadium and Highway of Pham Hung
. Direct access to major routes
. On-site BigC supermarket, restaurants, bars, cafes, recreational areas
. On-site Banks
. Easy to take a taxi
. 5 minute's drive away from Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh, Grand Plaza Hanoi (business centre of Five star hotel, supermarket and offices)
. 5 minutes' stroll to Keangnam (Landmark Tower Hanoi)
. Close to 198 Police Hospital at Tran Binh str.,
. Near to My Dinh Bus Station
. Around 30 minutes' taxi to Noi Bai Airport (highway direct acess: Pham Hung-Noi Bai).
Furniture & Facilities:
The apartments and villas in The Manor has same design but some. There are some types of properties as follows:
Apartments are leasing:
* 2 bedroom residences: 100 m2 plus mid-level space
Open spacious living room with transferring world-class windows where you can enjoy charming Hanoi city or Lake view leading to separate kitchen with international utensils and fully furnished dinning area, 2 cozy furnished bedrooms and 2 toilets with bathtub. Every thing is ready for you.
* 3 bedroom residences: 189 m2, 192 m2, 216 m2 plus mid-level space
Stunning open living room with transferring world-class windows leading to separate dining room and gourmet kitchen with deluxe utensil adjoining to 3 private well furnished bedrooms and bathrooms. please visit :

House in Hanoi| House in Vietnam | hanoi housing | hanoi apartment