The Manor apartments, villas for rent in Hanoi, please contact Mr.Phuong 0942708282
Strategically & quietly situated at My Dinh - Me Tri - Tu liem - Hanoi between Le Duc Tho str., and Pham hung Highway, comprising of high rise, middle rise, low rise buildings, attached & semi detached villas and offices, retail stores, restaurants, cafes and other first class amenities, The Manor is proud of it attractive location, international standard construction quality, outstanding room style & design and management. Only a short walking distance to My Dinh National Stadium and Highway of Pham Hung
. On-site BigC supermarket, restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, recreational areas
. Easy to take a taxi, close to 19-8 Police Hospital and My Dinh Bus Station
. 5 minute's drive away from Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh, Grand Plaza Hanoi (business centre of Five star hotel, supermarket and offices)
. Around 30 minutes' taxi to Noi Bai Airport (highway direct acess: Pham Hung-Noi Bai).
Almost the apartments and villas in The Manor has same design but some. There are some types of properties as follows:
Apartments are leasing with are from 100 sq.m to 216 sq.m:
Open spacious living room with world-class transparent windows where you can enjoy charming Hanoi city or Lake view leading to separate kitchen with international utensils and fully furnished dinning area, 2 cozy furnished bedrooms and 2 toilets with bathtub. Every thing is ready for you.
Villas are leasing:
Special design 4-5 bedrooms plus living room and kitchen with front and back courtyard. Fully equipped or partially equipped upon request.
. 24/24 hour security, professional management, garage with 2 floors can hold up many cars inside, cleaning service, children's play area, swimming pools, sauna, spa, restaurants, supermarkets, cafes, banks, schools
Should you need any further information, please contact us at any time
Korean: Mrs.Lien – 094.329.8282
English: Mr.Phuong – 094.270.8282

Dia Nam Real Estate Trading Center – 22D Giang Vo street – Cat Linh precinct – Dong Da Dictric, Hanoi.
Phone : +84 4.3787.8282

Note: Customers who want to buy or rent propertys at Dia Nam Real Estate Trading Center, will be free 100% services cost (consultant, brokerage, completion of legal procedures…). We undertake to customers to buy project ensure legal and high potential growth, and support customers to resell that project when the value increase.
-Enjoy Life, Let Us Do The Chores ! -

Tags: the manor, the manor in Hanoi, the manor apartments, the manor apartment, the manor apartment for rent, the manor apartment for lease, the manor in Hanoi for rent, the manor apartment in Hanoi for rent, apartment for rent, apartment for lease, house for rent, house for lease, villas for rent, villas for lease, the manor villas for rent.

Dia Nam Real Estate Trading Center
22D Giang Vo street – Cat Linh precinct – Dong Da Dictric, Hanoi.

Phone : +84 4.3787.8282