Lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Nghi Tam Village (new – 8 months old) – Fully furnished.
• A garden house - 110 m2 x 5 floors, “L” shaped house L in Nghi Tam village. Located on a quiet lane and safe area.
• The house has a small garden on ground decorated with antique stone and gravel floor (stones are over 100 years old, moved from a house of a mandarin family in a village nearby Hanoi), climbing flowers and vines on the fences, 2 roof terraces, 3 side lake views to the Intercontinental Hotel and Tay Ho pagoda.
• 8 AC (4 central AC) units (all rooms).
• Sandy wood floors on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors; Ironwood doors;
• 3 bedrooms (1 big oak built-in walk in closet 10m2, 2 oak built-in wardrobes,
o 3 oak beds with side tables and great mattresses, 2 antique chests, great bamboo and silk lamps),
• 2 study rooms/home offices (one with a reading bed and a great oak bookshelf),
• 1 large reading room with view to garden (2 sofas, ancient antique table),
• 3 bathrooms equipped with Toto fixtures and accessories,
• 1 large open kitchen room (1electroluk stove /oven, big fridge, 2 antique chests (for storage)),
• Family-TV 1 small dining table, a set of sofa & chairs, TV Sony 40 inches, HD box.
• Electroluk washing machine
Contact : Mr Kien
Website : www.houseinhanoi.com